Elaborate on 3rd, 4th, and 5th As.
3rd A—Appraise: How to evaluate the evidence for quality and applicability to the problem.
- How to assess the source of evidence
- Characteristics of different types of studies
- Use CASP checklist in the appraising procedure
4th A—Apply the evidence to practice
5th A—Assess the outcomes
- Students acquire the knowledge of evaluating the source of evidence.
- Students know the characteristics of different types of studies.
- Students know how to use CASP checklist to guide the appraising procedure independently.